Are you considering a degree in criminal justice?
This site is intended to connect you with a few of the finest criminal justice training programs around the country.
The Alabama colleges discussed in this site provide customized coursework, certifications, associates or bachelor degrees in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re likely aware, the demand for schooled men and women in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection career fields is greatly growing. Law enforcement personnel and other professionals are wanted at almost all levels — local, state and federal stage.
How do I break into this line of work?
There are different ways you can get prepared for your first position. Many local judicial, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff job positions are a real possibility with a certification of completion or two-year diploma.
Likely the most recommended route, however, could be to complete a four-year university diploma which should supply you with the diploma you need to not just secure your first job, but also supplies you with the qualifications to one day get promoted in the organization as time goes on. Having said that, individuals who aspire to an advanced position within demanding government agencies such as the CIA, Secret Service, ATF or FBI could ultimately benefit from completing a graduate degree.
What kind of jobs are available?
You will discover a broad range of occupational opportunities at the local or national level. Basic employment classifications include crime investigators, private detectives, homeland security and customs officials, insurance investigators, judicial clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene researchers, local sheriff office deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What will I be studying?
Most academic coursework will merge specialty training courses with general learning classes. Conventional specialty lessons will be in subjects including criminal conduct, criminology strategies, criminal investigations, judicial systems, parole and probation, correction facility procedures, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile justice, public safety, and ethics.
Where should I go now?
Type your zip code in our criminal justice education program research tool. See these good options:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Associate of Applied Science In Public Safety and Security
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science in Legal Support and Services
- And more...
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Criminal Justice and Law Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements and Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Crime Scene Investigation, Forensic Psychology, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!