Are you considering a degree in criminal justice?
This site is intended to connect you with a few of the finest criminal justice training programs around the country.
The Alabama colleges discussed in this site provide customized coursework, certifications, associates or bachelor degrees in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re likely aware, the demand for schooled men and women in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection career fields is greatly growing. Law enforcement personnel and other professionals are wanted at almost all levels — local, state and federal stage.
How do I break into this line of work?
There are different ways you can get prepared for your first position. Many local judicial, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff job positions are a real possibility with a certification of completion or two-year diploma.
Likely the most recommended route, however, could be to complete a four-year university diploma which should supply you with the diploma you need to not just secure your first job, but also supplies you with the qualifications to one day get promoted in the organization as time goes on. Having said that, individuals who aspire to an advanced position within demanding government agencies such as the CIA, Secret Service, ATF or FBI could ultimately benefit from completing a graduate degree.
What kind of jobs are available?
You will discover a broad range of occupational opportunities at the local or national level. Basic employment classifications include crime investigators, private detectives, homeland security and customs officials, insurance investigators, judicial clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene researchers, local sheriff office deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What will I be studying?
Most academic coursework will merge specialty training courses with general learning classes. Conventional specialty lessons will be in subjects including criminal conduct, criminology strategies, criminal investigations, judicial systems, parole and probation, correction facility procedures, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile justice, public safety, and ethics.
Where should I go now?
Type your zip code in our criminal justice education program research tool. See these good options:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!