Are you considering going to college for a criminal justice degree?
Our site is constructed to connect you to some of the most affordable criminal justice training programs in the country.
The Arizona colleges discussed in this site provide specialty training, certificates, associate’s or bachelors diplomas in criminal or an area of criminology.
As you’re likely aware, today’s demand for educated men and women in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection career fields is dramatically growing. Law enforcement personnel and other professionals are needed at different levels — federal, state and local stage.
How do I break into this career field?
There are different ways you can prepare for your first position. A good number of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative service staff job positions are attainable with a certification of achievement or two-year or under diploma.
The encouraged plan, however, could be to attain a four-year degree which will supply you with the degree you need to not just acquire your initial position, but also provide you with the credentials to later get promoted in the organization as time goes on. That being said, individuals that aspire to an advanced position in competitive national agencies such as the Secret Service, CIA, FBI or ATF may one day benefit by getting a Master’s diploma.
What type of job positions are likely?
There’s a considerable range of career possibilities at the local, national or state level. Normal job categories include police detectives, private investigators, border and customs officials, corporate insurance investigators, court clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene specialists, sheriff’s deputies, police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Federal Marshals and Secret Service.
What topics will I be studying?
Most academic curriculum will bundle specialized training courses with general learning sessions. General specialized courses will be in subjects including criminal tendencies, criminology strategies, criminal investigation, judicial systems, probation, correction facility procedures, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
What should I do next?
Put your zip code into our degree program search tool. Check out these schools:
- Passionate about law and the justice system? Pursue a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Criminal Justice online from Grand Canyon University.
- GCU's Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies and Master of Science in Criminal Justice are designed to prepare students to serve the needs of 21st century communities.
- Whether you are a full-time student or working professional, Grand Canyon University offers the flexibility you need to earn your criminal justice degree.
- If you are interested in growing your skills in crime analysis and strategic planning, consider earning a degree in criminal justice.
- Grand Canyon University prepares learners to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators & responsible leaders by providing an academically challenging curriculum.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- B.S. in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Associate of Science - Criminal Justice
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!