Are you considering going to college for a criminal justice degree?
Our site is constructed to connect you to some of the most affordable criminal justice training programs in the country.
The Arizona colleges discussed in this site provide specialty training, certificates, associate’s or bachelors diplomas in criminal or an area of criminology.
As you’re likely aware, today’s demand for educated men and women in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection career fields is dramatically growing. Law enforcement personnel and other professionals are needed at different levels — federal, state and local stage.
How do I break into this career field?
There are different ways you can prepare for your first position. A good number of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative service staff job positions are attainable with a certification of achievement or two-year or under diploma.
The encouraged plan, however, could be to attain a four-year degree which will supply you with the degree you need to not just acquire your initial position, but also provide you with the credentials to later get promoted in the organization as time goes on. That being said, individuals that aspire to an advanced position in competitive national agencies such as the Secret Service, CIA, FBI or ATF may one day benefit by getting a Master’s diploma.
What type of job positions are likely?
There’s a considerable range of career possibilities at the local, national or state level. Normal job categories include police detectives, private investigators, border and customs officials, corporate insurance investigators, court clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene specialists, sheriff’s deputies, police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Federal Marshals and Secret Service.
What topics will I be studying?
Most academic curriculum will bundle specialized training courses with general learning sessions. General specialized courses will be in subjects including criminal tendencies, criminology strategies, criminal investigation, judicial systems, probation, correction facility procedures, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
What should I do next?
Put your zip code into our degree program search tool. Check out these schools:
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- B.S. in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- And more...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Criminal Justice - Crime Scene Investigation
- And more...
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!