Are you considering a criminal justice degree?
This site is crafted to connect you with a few of the most affordable criminal justice diploma programs in the nation.
The Arkansas institutions listed on this site present specialty training, certifications, associate’s or bachelor degrees in law enforcement, criminal justice or criminology.
As you’re likely aware, today’s need for competent men and women in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection career fields is greatly increasing. Law enforcement officers and professionals are needed at all levels — local, state and federal levels.
How do I get involved with this career path?
There are several ways you can prepare for your starting position. Plenty of state corrections, law enforcement, and administrative service staff job opportunities are possible with a program certificate of completion or two-year or under diploma.
Possibly the most recommended route, however, would be to complete a four-year university degree which should supply you with the education you need to not only obtain your initial professional position, but also provides you with the qualifications to later receive promotions within the organization as time goes on. With that being said, individuals who aspire to a high level position at competitive government agencies such as the CIA, ATF, FBI or Secret Service might eventually benefit from completing a Master’s diploma.
What kind of jobs are available?
You will find a substantial variety of occupational options at the local, national or state level. Normal employment groupings include police investigators, private detectives, homeland security specialists, corporate insurance investigators, judicial clerks, corrections authorities, crime scene specialists, local sheriff office deputies, police and highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What will I have classes in?
A lot of educational coursework will incorporate specific curriculum with general learning sessions. Typical professional coursework will be in subjects such as human conduct, criminology procedures, criminal investigations, American legal systems, parole and probation, correction facility practices, criminal law, juvenile law, public safety, and ethics.
Where should I go now?
Place your zip code in our criminal justice training program research tool. See some local schools:
- Post University has trained thousands of successful professionals in Criminal Justice
- Find concentrations in Legal Studies, Correctional Counseling & more
- 100% online Criminal Justice B.S. degree
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...