Would a career in criminal justice be something that interests you?
This site is built to link you to a couple of the leading criminal justice training courses around the country.
The California schools described on this site deliver specific training, certifications, associate’s or bachelor’s diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or another legal or justice area.
As you’re most likely aware, today’s need for qualified men and women in law enforcement, judicial, corrections, and private security fields is significantly growing. Law enforcement officers and other agents are required at almost all levels — federal, state and local levels.
How do I enter into this career field?
There are quite a few ways you can train for your initial job. A number of state judicial, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff job opportunities are a real possibility with a program certificate of achievement or two-year or under degree.
The most suggested route, however, could be to acquire a four-year college degree which might supply you with the education you need to not just earn your initial job, but also give you the qualifications to maybe move up within the organization as time goes on. Having said that, people who aspire to an advanced position in very competitive national agencies such as the CIA, FBI, Secret Service or ATF might ultimately benefit by getting a Master’s diploma.
What sort of positions are available?
You can find a substantial assortment of career options at the national level. Normal occupation categories include police investigators, private detectives, homeland security specialists, insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, corrections authorities, crime scene specialists, sheriff’s deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What topics will I have classes in?
Just about all career training programs will combine specific curriculum with general education courses. Routine professional coursework will be in topics such as criminal conduct, criminology techniques, crime investigations, American legal systems, parole and probation, corrections practices, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile law, community safety, victimology and ethics.
Where should I go now?
Place your zip code into our education program search tool. Here are some good choices:
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Criminal Justice (11-Month Diploma Program)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Paralegal Diploma
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!