Would a criminal justice career be something you would be interested in?
Our website is developed to connect you with a couple of the best criminal justice diploma courses in the state.
The Colorado schools talked about on this website present specific training, certifications, associate or bachelor’s diplomas in criminal or an area of criminology.
As you’re likely aware, the need for schooled people in law enforcement, corrections, judicial, and private protection fields is significantly growing. Law enforcement personnel and agents are wanted at several levels — federal, state and local stage.
How do I get into this particular field?
There are a few ways to get trained for your initial job. A lot of state judicial, law enforcement, and administrative support staff jobs are attainable with a certificate of achievement or two-year diploma.
Most likely the most encouraged path, however, is to earn a four-year university diploma which can provide you with the degree you need to not just obtain your very first professional position, but also provide you with the qualifications to possibly get promoted in the organization in the future. With that being said, folks who aspire to a high level position in competitive federal agencies such as the ATF, FBI, Secret Service or CIA could eventually benefit from working towards a Master’s diploma.
Which kind of positions are likely?
You will discover a diverse range of occupational alternatives at the state or local level. Typical career descriptions include crime investigators, private detectives, homeland security and customs specialists, corporate insurance investigators, legal clerks, prison officers, crime scene specialists, sheriff’s deputies, police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and Federal Marshals.
What topics will I be studying?
A lot of career training curriculum will mix specialty training with general education classes. Usual professional class work will be in subjects including criminal behavior, criminology strategies, crime investigations, legal systems, probation and parole, corrections practices, constitutional and criminal law, public policy, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
What should I do first?
Type your zip code into our criminal justice education program search tool. Here are a few to consider:
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree online
- Non-profit and institutionally accredited by WASC
- Over 101,000 Argosy University graduates
- Get 24/7 access to online library, tech support, career services, & more
- Various forms of financial aid are available to students who are eligible
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Master of Science in Criminal Justice, and more.
- Advanced degrees in criminal justice help working professionals stay up to date on the latest law enforcement practices.
- Some programs offer the opportunity for hands-on experience working on real criminal cases.
- Flexible online and campus-based programs available.
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
A degree from CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree, you hit the ground sprinting. That’s the power of in. Are you in?
- Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice: Human Services
- Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...