Would a criminal justice career be something you would be interested in?
Our website is developed to connect you with a couple of the best criminal justice diploma courses in the state.
The Colorado schools talked about on this website present specific training, certifications, associate or bachelor’s diplomas in criminal or an area of criminology.
As you’re likely aware, the need for schooled people in law enforcement, corrections, judicial, and private protection fields is significantly growing. Law enforcement personnel and agents are wanted at several levels — federal, state and local stage.
How do I get into this particular field?
There are a few ways to get trained for your initial job. A lot of state judicial, law enforcement, and administrative support staff jobs are attainable with a certificate of achievement or two-year diploma.
Most likely the most encouraged path, however, is to earn a four-year university diploma which can provide you with the degree you need to not just obtain your very first professional position, but also provide you with the qualifications to possibly get promoted in the organization in the future. With that being said, folks who aspire to a high level position in competitive federal agencies such as the ATF, FBI, Secret Service or CIA could eventually benefit from working towards a Master’s diploma.
Which kind of positions are likely?
You will discover a diverse range of occupational alternatives at the state or local level. Typical career descriptions include crime investigators, private detectives, homeland security and customs specialists, corporate insurance investigators, legal clerks, prison officers, crime scene specialists, sheriff’s deputies, police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and Federal Marshals.
What topics will I be studying?
A lot of career training curriculum will mix specialty training with general education classes. Usual professional class work will be in subjects including criminal behavior, criminology strategies, crime investigations, legal systems, probation and parole, corrections practices, constitutional and criminal law, public policy, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
What should I do first?
Type your zip code into our criminal justice education program search tool. Here are a few to consider:
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
A degree from CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree, you hit the ground sprinting. That’s the power of in. Are you in?
- Denver - Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice: Human Services
- Denver - Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Denver - Master of Science - Management: Homeland Security
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!