Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
This site is built to link you with some of the leading criminal justice degree programs around the nation.
The Connecticut colleges talked about on this website deliver specific training, certifications, associates or bachelor’s diplomas in criminal or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re probably aware, today’s demand for qualified men and women in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private protection career fields is significantly increasing. Law enforcement personnel and other professionals are wanted at different levels — federal, state and local level.
How do I get into this field?
There are lots of ways you can train for your first position. Many local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff positions are attainable with a certificate of achievement or two-year diploma.
The suggested route, however, could be to acquire a four-year college degree which can supply you with the diploma you need to not only earn your very first job, but also provide you with the credentials to maybe move up in the organization as time goes on. That being said, individuals who aspire to advanced positions within elite government agencies such as the ATF, FBI, Secret Service or CIA could eventually benefit by getting a graduate diploma.
What kind of job positions are likely?
You will discover a big spectrum of occupational alternatives at the national or state level. Common occupation groupings include criminal detectives, private detectives, customs and homeland security specialists, corporate insurance investigators, court clerks, prison personnel, crime scene specialists, sheriff’s deputies, police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Federal Marshals and Secret Service.
What topics will I study?
Many career training curriculum will bundle specialized training with general learning sessions. Routine specialty class work will be in subject areas such as human tendencies, criminology systems, crime investigation, American court systems, probation and parole, corrections procedures, constitutional and criminal law, public policy, juvenile law, community safety, victimology and ethics.
Where should I go first?
Put your zip code into our criminal justice education program lookup tool. Consider these choices:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Associate of Applied Science In Public Safety and Security
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science in Legal Support and Services
- And more...
- Does Justice Studies and Criminal Justice interest you? Study these subjects and earn your Bachelor or Master of Science degree from Grand Canyon University!
- Pursue or expand on your career in law enforcement, government, social work, or political science.
- Convenience: Bachelor's courses can be completed online, on campus, or a combination of both! Master's courses can be completed online!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Speak to an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Criminal Justice (Associate)
- Criminal Justice (Bachelor)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Criminal Justice Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!