Have you been considering starting a career in criminal justice?
Our website is designed to connect you to a couple of the leading criminal justice diploma programs around the country.
The Delaware colleges listed in this site supply customized coursework, certifications, associate or bachelor diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or an area of criminology.
As you’re most likely aware, the need for qualified people in law enforcement, judicial, corrections, and private protection fields is dramatically increasing. Law enforcement personnel and various agents are needed at several levels — federal, state and local stage.
How do I get into this line of work?
There are a variety of ways you can get trained for your initial position. Many local judicial, law enforcement, and administrative service staff positions are attainable with a certificate of completion or two-year diploma.
The most suggested approach, however, could be to attain a bachelor’s diploma which might provide you with the education you need to not just earn your very first professional position, but also supplies you with the credentials to later move up in the organization in the future. Having said that, individuals that aspire to a high level position at demanding federal government agencies such as the ATF, Secret Service, CIA or FBI may ultimately benefit by working towards a graduate degree.
What kind of positions are attainable?
You will find a big variety of career alternatives at the national level. Typical occupation descriptions include criminal investigators, private investigators, border and customs agents, corporate insurance investigators, judicial clerks, corrections authorities, crime scene researchers, local sheriff office deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and Federal Marshals.
What will I have classes in?
A lot of academic courses will blend specialty training with general learning classes. Conventional specialized class work will be in subject areas including human tendencies, criminology systems, crime investigations, American court systems, parole and probation, correction facility practices, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile law, public safety, victimology and ethics.
Where should I go next?
Type your zip code in our training program search tool. Here is our short list:
- Post University has trained thousands of successful professionals in Criminal Justice
- Find concentrations in Legal Studies, Correctional Counseling & more
- 100% online Criminal Justice B.S. degree
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...