Are you interested in a criminal justice career?
This site is created to connect you with a couple of the top criminal justice diploma courses in the nation.
The Georgia schools discussed on this website supply specialty coursework, certificates, associates or bachelor’s diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re probably aware, today’s need for well trained individuals in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection career fields is dramatically growing. Law enforcement officers and other specialists are wanted at different levels — federal, state and local stage.
How do I break into this profession?
There are several ways you can prepare for your first position. Plenty of state corrections, law enforcement, and administrative service staff jobs are possible with a program certificate of achievement or two-year or under degree.
Likely the most sensible option, however, would be to attain a four-year university degree which might give you the education you need to not just attain your initial job, but also provides you with the qualifications to one day move up within the organization as time goes by. With that being said, individuals that aspire to an advanced position in elite federal government agencies such as the ATF, CIA, Secret Service or FBI might ultimately benefit by working towards a graduate diploma.
What sort of jobs are available?
There’s a wide selection of vocational opportunities at the local or national level. Common job descriptions include criminal investigators, private detectives, customs and homeland security officials, corporate insurance investigators, judicial clerks, prison officers, crime scene researchers, sheriff’s deputies, city police and highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and Federal Marshals.
What topics will I be studying?
Just about all academic programs will mix professional training courses with general education sessions. Common professional sessions will be in subjects such as human behavior, criminology techniques, criminal investigations, court systems, probation and parole, correction facility procedures, criminal law, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
What should I do now?
Place your zip code into our criminal justice degree program research tool. Schools to consider:
- Post University has trained thousands of successful professionals in Criminal Justice
- Find concentrations in Legal Studies, Correctional Counseling & more
- 100% online Criminal Justice B.S. degree
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's
- Homeland Security - Bachelor's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.S.in Criminal Justice - General Program
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Crime and Criminals
- BS in Criminal Justice - Corrections & Human Services
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
Get Career-Relevant Training with Miller-Motte College!
- Business Administration
- Allied Health Management
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary Technician
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- IT Support Specialist
- Cyber Security
Miller-Motte College has eleven convenient locations so you can get the training to start or advance your career. We’re located in:
- Augusta, GA
- Charleston, SC
- Chattanooga, TN
- Columbus, GA
- Conway, SC
- Fayetteville, NC
- Jacksonville, NC
- Macon, GA
- Raleigh, NC
- Wilmington, NC
- Criminal Justice