Thinking about going into criminal justice?
This website is designed to link you with a couple of the best criminal justice degree courses around the nation.
The Hawaii colleges brought up on this website deliver professional training, certificates, associates or bachelor diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re likely aware, the demand for competent people in law enforcement, judicial, corrections, and private protection career fields is dramatically rising. Law enforcement officers and various officials are needed at several levels — local, state and federal level.
How do I break into this career field?
There are a few ways you can get prepared for your first job. A large number of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff job opportunities are attainable with a program certificate of completion or two-year degree.
Possibly the most encouraged course, however, could be to attain a four-year university diploma which might give you the degree you need to not just acquire your initial professional position, but also provides you with the credentials to later get promoted within the organization as time goes by. Having said that, individuals that aspire to a high level position within very competitive federal agencies such as the ATF, Secret Service, CIA or FBI may one day benefit from completing a graduate diploma.
What kind of job opportunities are attainable?
There is a vast selection of career alternatives at the national or state level. Basic job descriptions include criminal detectives, private detectives, customs and border agents, insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene analysts, local sheriff office deputies, city police and highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What topics will I be studying?
The majority of career training courses will incorporate specialty curriculum with general education sessions. General professional courses will be in subjects including criminal conduct, criminology procedures, criminal investigation, American court systems, parole and probation, corrections practices, basic constitutional law, juvenile law, public safety, and ethics.
What should I do first?
Place your zip code into our criminal justice education program search tool. Schools in this category:
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- B.S. in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!