Thinking about going into criminal justice?
This website is designed to link you with a couple of the best criminal justice degree courses around the nation.
The Hawaii colleges brought up on this website deliver professional training, certificates, associates or bachelor diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re likely aware, the demand for competent people in law enforcement, judicial, corrections, and private protection career fields is dramatically rising. Law enforcement officers and various officials are needed at several levels — local, state and federal level.
How do I break into this career field?
There are a few ways you can get prepared for your first job. A large number of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff job opportunities are attainable with a program certificate of completion or two-year degree.
Possibly the most encouraged course, however, could be to attain a four-year university diploma which might give you the degree you need to not just acquire your initial professional position, but also provides you with the credentials to later get promoted within the organization as time goes by. Having said that, individuals that aspire to a high level position within very competitive federal agencies such as the ATF, Secret Service, CIA or FBI may one day benefit from completing a graduate diploma.
What kind of job opportunities are attainable?
There is a vast selection of career alternatives at the national or state level. Basic job descriptions include criminal detectives, private detectives, customs and border agents, insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene analysts, local sheriff office deputies, city police and highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What topics will I be studying?
The majority of career training courses will incorporate specialty curriculum with general education sessions. General professional courses will be in subjects including criminal conduct, criminology procedures, criminal investigation, American court systems, parole and probation, corrections practices, basic constitutional law, juvenile law, public safety, and ethics.
What should I do first?
Place your zip code into our criminal justice education program search tool. Schools in this category:
- Does Justice Studies and Criminal Justice interest you? Study these subjects and earn your Bachelor or Master of Science degree from Grand Canyon University!
- Pursue or expand on your career in law enforcement, government, social work, or political science.
- Convenience: Bachelor's courses can be completed online, on campus, or a combination of both! Master's courses can be completed online!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Speak to an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science In Public Safety and Security
- BS in Corrections
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!