Thinking about going into criminal justice?
This website is designed to link you with a couple of the best criminal justice degree courses around the nation.
The Hawaii colleges brought up on this website deliver professional training, certificates, associates or bachelor diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re likely aware, the demand for competent people in law enforcement, judicial, corrections, and private protection career fields is dramatically rising. Law enforcement officers and various officials are needed at several levels — local, state and federal level.
How do I break into this career field?
There are a few ways you can get prepared for your first job. A large number of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff job opportunities are attainable with a program certificate of completion or two-year degree.
Possibly the most encouraged course, however, could be to attain a four-year university diploma which might give you the degree you need to not just acquire your initial professional position, but also provides you with the credentials to later get promoted within the organization as time goes by. Having said that, individuals that aspire to a high level position within very competitive federal agencies such as the ATF, Secret Service, CIA or FBI may one day benefit from completing a graduate diploma.
What kind of job opportunities are attainable?
There is a vast selection of career alternatives at the national or state level. Basic job descriptions include criminal detectives, private detectives, customs and border agents, insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene analysts, local sheriff office deputies, city police and highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What topics will I be studying?
The majority of career training courses will incorporate specialty curriculum with general education sessions. General professional courses will be in subjects including criminal conduct, criminology procedures, criminal investigation, American court systems, parole and probation, corrections practices, basic constitutional law, juvenile law, public safety, and ethics.
What should I do first?
Place your zip code into our criminal justice education program search tool. Schools in this category:
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Master of Science in Criminal Justice, and more.
- Advanced degrees in criminal justice help working professionals stay up to date on the latest law enforcement practices.
- Some programs offer the opportunity for hands-on experience working on real criminal cases.
- Flexible online and campus-based programs available.
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science In Public Safety and Security
- BS in Corrections
- And more...
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Applied Criminology (Master of Arts) - Online
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Legal Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.