Are you thinking about training to become a criminal justice professional?
Our website is crafted to connect you with a couple of the leading criminal justice training programs in the nation.
The Indiana schools described on our site offer specialized training, certifications, associate’s or bachelor diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or criminology.
As you’re likely aware, the need for certified people in law enforcement, judicial, corrections, and private security career fields is greatly increasing. Law enforcement personnel and professionals are needed at just about all levels — federal, state and local levels.
How do I enter into this profession?
There are a number of ways you can get trained for your starting position. Lots of state corrections, law enforcement, and administrative support staff positions are obtainable with a program certificate of achievement or two-year or under diploma.
The suggested option, however, would be to earn a four-year university degree which will give you the diploma you need to not just secure your first professional position, but also give you the qualifications to later receive promotions in the organization as time goes on. With that being said, folks who aspire to advanced positions at competitive federal agencies such as the CIA, Secret Service, FBI or ATF may one day benefit from getting a graduate diploma.
What sort of positions are likely?
You can find a considerable spectrum of vocational options at the state or local level. Common career classifications include criminal detectives, private detectives, customs and border agents, insurance investigators, judicial clerks, corrections authorities, crime scene specialists, sheriff’s deputies, police and state highway patrol officers, CIA, Federal Marshals and Secret Service.
What topics will I be studying?
The majority of educational curriculum will bring together specialty training courses with general education courses. Usual specialty class work will be in subjects such as criminal conduct, criminology strategies, crime investigations, American legal systems, parole and probation, corrections practices, constitutional and criminal law, juvenile law, community safety, and ethics.
Where should I go next?
Put your zip code in our criminal justice training program research tool. A few local and online options:
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science In Public Safety and Security
- BS in Corrections
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Laws - American Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies - Criminal Justice
- And more...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Criminal Justice Certificate
- Applied Criminology (Master of Arts) - Online
- Criminal Justice (Doctorate) - Online
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Looking for an Online Criminal Justice Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!