Are you right for a career in criminal justice?
This website is developed to connect you with some of the most affordable criminal justice degree programs around the nation.
The Kansas institutions described on this website supply specific coursework, certifications, associate or bachelor diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re most likely aware, the demand for trained individuals in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private security career fields is dramatically growing. Law enforcement personnel and similar specialists are wanted at just about all levels — federal, state and local levels.
How do I get into this career field?
There are more than a few ways you can train for your initial job. Lots of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff jobs are possible with a certification of achievement or two-year diploma.
Most likely the most recommended direction, however, could be to acquire a four-year diploma which can provide you with the diploma you need to not only obtain your initial position, but also provides you with the credentials to one day move up in the organization as time goes on. With that being said, individuals who aspire to an advanced position within demanding national agencies such as the Secret Service, CIA, FBI or ATF could ultimately benefit by completing a Master’s degree.
What kind of jobs are available?
There’s a wide span of job possibilities at the national, state or local level. Basic employment descriptions include crime detectives, private detectives, customs specialists, corporate insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene analysts, local sheriff office deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, CIA, US Marshals and Secret Service.
What topics will I study?
Many training curriculum will combine specialty training courses with general learning classes. General specialized courses will be in topics including criminal tendencies, criminology strategies, crime investigation, American court systems, probation and parole, correction facility procedures, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile justice, community safety, victimology and ethics.
What should I do first?
Place your zip code in our criminal justice diploma program lookup tool. Here are a few choices:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - 100% online
- Courses include Introduction to Law Enforcement, Criminal Law and Procedures, and Criminology
- Program focuses on theoretical and applied criminal justice, the role of law enforcement in the justice system, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree online
- Non-profit and institutionally accredited by WASC
- Over 101,000 Argosy University graduates
- Get 24/7 access to online library, tech support, career services, & more
- Various forms of financial aid are available to students who are eligible
- Criminal Justice (BS)
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Criminal Justice and Law Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements and Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Crime Scene Investigation, Forensic Psychology, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!