Being a criminal justice professional isn’t right for everyone, but it might be perfect for you.
Our website is engineered to link you with a couple of the leading criminal justice training courses around the country.
The Louisiana colleges listed in this site supply specialized coursework, certificates, associate’s or bachelor degrees in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re probably aware, today’s demand for competent men and women in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private protection fields is greatly growing. Law enforcement officers and various professionals are needed at several levels — federal, state and local level.
How do I get into this profession?
There are a variety of ways you can train for your first job. A great number of local judicial, law enforcement, and administrative support staff job positions are obtainable with a certificate of completion or two-year or under diploma.
Most likely the most sensible direction, however, could be to acquire a four-year college diploma which will provide you with the education you need to not only earn your first job, but also supplies you with the qualifications to possibly receive promotions in the organization as time goes by. Having said that, individuals that aspire to advanced positions within demanding federal agencies such as the Secret Service, CIA, FBI or ATF might one day benefit by getting a Master’s degree.
Which kind of job opportunities are available?
There is a broad range of vocational alternatives at the local or national level. Popular job descriptions include crime investigators, private detectives, customs agents, insurance investigators, court clerks, prison officers, crime scene researchers, sheriff’s deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and Federal Marshals.
What will I have classes in?
The vast majority of training curriculum will bring together specialized curriculum with general learning courses. Prevalent specialty classes will be in topics such as human behavior, criminology systems, crime investigations, legal systems, probation, correction facility practices, criminal law, public policy, juvenile justice, public safety, and ethics.
What should I do next?
Place your zip code in our degree program search tool. Check out some options:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- B.S. in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!