A career in criminal justice can be interesting and rewarding.
Our website is developed to link you with the most affordable criminal justice diploma courses in the country.
The Minnesota institutions brought up in this site provide specialized coursework, certifications, associates or bachelor’s degrees in criminal or another legal or justice area.
As you’re most likely aware, today’s demand for qualified individuals in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private security fields is significantly rising. Law enforcement officers and various specialists are required at just about all levels — local, state and federal level.
How do I enter into this career path?
There are more than a few ways you can prepare for your starting job. A large number of local judicial, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff jobs are attainable with a certificate of achievement or two-year diploma.
Most likely the most recommended plan, however, could be to acquire a four-year university diploma which may supply you with the degree you need to not only attain your very first job, but also provide the credentials to one day move up within the organization as time goes by. With that being said, people who aspire to higher level positions in competitive national agencies such as the CIA, FBI, Secret Service or ATF may ultimately benefit by working towards a Master’s degree.
What type of job positions are likely?
There’s a big spectrum of occupational opportunities at the national, state or local level. Normal occupation descriptions include criminal investigators, private investigators, customs specialists, insurance investigators, judicial clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene analysts, local sheriff office deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What topics will I be studying?
The majority of educational programs will bring together specialty training with general learning classes. Conventional specialized curriculum will be in subjects such as human behavior, criminology procedures, crime investigation, court systems, probation, correction facility procedures, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
What should I do first?
Place your zip code into our criminal justice education program search tool. Choices to consider:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!