Are you thinking about earning a criminal justice degree?
This website is constructed to connect you with some of the leading criminal justice diploma courses in the country.
The Mississippi colleges outlined on this site deliver specific coursework, certificates, associate’s or bachelor’s degrees in criminal or an area of criminology.
As you’re most likely aware, today’s demand for skilled individuals in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection fields is significantly rising. Law enforcement officers and other professionals are wanted at almost all levels — federal, state and local stage.
How do I get into this career path?
There are various ways to train for your first job. A great number of state judicial, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff job opportunities are a real possibility with a program certificate of completion or two-year diploma.
Likely the most encouraged path, however, would be to complete a four-year degree which can provide you with the degree you need to not only receive your first position, but also supplies you with the credentials to possibly move up in the organization in the future. That being said, people who aspire to an advanced position in elite federal agencies such as the CIA, Secret Service, FBI or ATF may ultimately benefit from working towards a Master’s degree.
What kind of positions are available?
There’s a substantial range of job possibilities at the national or local level. Popular job classifications include criminal detectives, private investigators, customs officials, corporate insurance investigators, judicial clerks, prison authorities, crime scene researchers, local sheriff office deputies, police and state highway patrol officers, CIA, US Marshals and Secret Service.
What will I have classes in?
A lot of educational programs will bring together professional training with general learning classes. Prevalent professional sessions will be in subjects such as human tendencies, criminology systems, crime investigation, American legal systems, probation, corrections procedures, basic constitutional law, juvenile justice, community safety and ethics.
What should I do first?
Place your zip code in our criminal justice diploma program lookup tool. Schools you might consider:
- Passionate about law and the justice system? Pursue a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Criminal Justice online from Grand Canyon University.
- GCU's Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies and Master of Science in Criminal Justice are designed to prepare students to serve the needs of 21st century communities.
- Whether you are a full-time student or working professional, Grand Canyon University offers the flexibility you need to earn your criminal justice degree.
- If you are interested in growing your skills in crime analysis and strategic planning, consider earning a degree in criminal justice.
- Grand Canyon University prepares learners to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators & responsible leaders by providing an academically challenging curriculum.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!