Are you interested in a new career as a criminal justice professional?
This site is designed to link you to some of the top criminal justice degree programs around the country.
The Missouri schools mentioned on our site supply specialty coursework, certifications, associates or bachelors diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re most likely aware, today’s demand for well-trained people in law enforcement, corrections, judicial, and private security fields is dramatically increasing. Law enforcement officers and similar agents are wanted at several levels — federal, state and local stage.
How do I get involved with this career path?
There are a couple of ways you can get trained for your initial job. A large number of state corrections, law enforcement, and administrative support staff job positions are obtainable with a program certificate of completion or two-year or under diploma.
Likely the most recommended direction, however, is to acquire a four-year university degree which will give you the diploma you need to not just attain your first position, but also provides you with the credentials to possibly get promoted in the organization in the future. Having said that, folks who aspire to a high level position at competitive federal agencies such as the CIA, FBI, Secret Service or ATF may one day benefit by getting a graduate diploma.
What type of job opportunities are available?
There is a considerable range of vocational alternatives at the state or local level. Common job areas include crime detectives, private investigators, border and customs officials, insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene researchers, local sheriff office deputies, police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and Federal Marshals.
What will I be studying?
A lot of MO career training courses will mix specialized curriculum with general education sessions. Typical specialized training will be in topics including criminal conduct, criminology techniques, criminal investigations, court systems, parole and probation, correction facility practices, constitutional and criminal law, juvenile law, community safety, victimology and ethics.
Where should I go now?
Type your zip code into our degree program search tool. Look through these schools:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - 100% online
- Courses include Introduction to Law Enforcement, Criminal Law and Procedures, and Criminology
- Program focuses on theoretical and applied criminal justice, the role of law enforcement in the justice system, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree online
- Non-profit and institutionally accredited by WASC
- Over 101,000 Argosy University graduates
- Get 24/7 access to online library, tech support, career services, & more
- Various forms of financial aid are available to students who are eligible
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!