Do you have an interest in becoming a criminal justice professional?
This website is crafted to link you with a couple of the top criminal justice diploma courses in the country.
The Nebraska universities brought up in this site provide specific training, certificates, associates or bachelor diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or an area of criminology.
As you’re probably aware, today’s demand for well-trained people in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private protection career fields is significantly growing. Law enforcement personnel and other professionals are needed at almost all levels — local, state and federal stage.
How do I get involved in this line of work?
There are a couple of ways to prepare for your starting position. Lots of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff positions are possible with a certificate of achievement or associate’s degree.
Likely the most sensible plan, however, is to complete a four-year diploma which may give you the degree you need to not just acquire your initial position, but also supplies you with the qualifications to one day receive promotions in the organization in the future. That being said, people who aspire to higher level positions at very competitive federal government agencies such as the Secret Service, CIA, FBI or ATF could ultimately benefit by earning a graduate diploma.
What type of job positions are attainable?
There is a broad variety of career possibilities at the local or national level. Typical employment classifications include crime detectives, private investigators, homeland security and customs officials, corporate insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene analysts, local sheriff office deputies, police and highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What topics will I study?
Most career training programs will bundle specialized training with general education courses. Typical professional classes will be in subjects including criminal conduct, criminology methods, crime investigations, court systems, parole and probation, correction facility procedures, basic constitutional law, juvenile law, community safety, victimology and ethics.
Where should I go now?
Put your zip code into our degree program lookup tool. Glance through these programs:
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- B.S. in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!