Do you have an interest in becoming a criminal justice professional?
This website is crafted to link you with a couple of the top criminal justice diploma courses in the country.
The Nebraska universities brought up in this site provide specific training, certificates, associates or bachelor diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or an area of criminology.
As you’re probably aware, today’s demand for well-trained people in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private protection career fields is significantly growing. Law enforcement personnel and other professionals are needed at almost all levels — local, state and federal stage.
How do I get involved in this line of work?
There are a couple of ways to prepare for your starting position. Lots of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff positions are possible with a certificate of achievement or associate’s degree.
Likely the most sensible plan, however, is to complete a four-year diploma which may give you the degree you need to not just acquire your initial position, but also supplies you with the qualifications to one day receive promotions in the organization in the future. That being said, people who aspire to higher level positions at very competitive federal government agencies such as the Secret Service, CIA, FBI or ATF could ultimately benefit by earning a graduate diploma.
What type of job positions are attainable?
There is a broad variety of career possibilities at the local or national level. Typical employment classifications include crime detectives, private investigators, homeland security and customs officials, corporate insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, corrections personnel, crime scene analysts, local sheriff office deputies, police and highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What topics will I study?
Most career training programs will bundle specialized training with general education courses. Typical professional classes will be in subjects including criminal conduct, criminology methods, crime investigations, court systems, parole and probation, correction facility procedures, basic constitutional law, juvenile law, community safety, victimology and ethics.
Where should I go now?
Put your zip code into our degree program lookup tool. Glance through these programs:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Associate of Applied Science In Public Safety and Security
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science in Legal Support and Services
- And more...
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Criminal Justice and Law Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements and Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Crime Scene Investigation, Forensic Psychology, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).