Do you have the qualities to succeed as a criminal justice professional?
Our website is constructed to connect you to some of the most affordable criminal justice diploma programs in the nation.
The Nevada colleges brought up in this site present professional training, certifications, associates or bachelor’s degrees in criminal or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re probably aware, the need for skilled people in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection fields is dramatically growing. Law enforcement personnel and similar officials are wanted at different levels — local, state and federal levels.
How do I get started in this career path?
There are a variety of ways to train for your first position. A large number of state corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff positions are obtainable with a certification of achievement or two-year or under diploma.
The preferred course of action, however, would be to earn a four-year college diploma which can supply you with the education you need to not just earn your initial job, but also provides you with the credentials to later receive promotions within the organization in the future. Having said that, individuals that aspire to higher level positions at competitive federal government agencies such as the FBI, ATF, CIA or Secret Service might ultimately benefit from getting a graduate degree.
What sort of job opportunities are available?
You will find a wide span of vocational possibilities at the national or local level. Typical career descriptions include crime investigators, private detectives, homeland security and customs agents, corporate insurance investigators, judicial clerks, prison officers, crime scene analysts, sheriff’s deputies, police and state highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What will I have classes in?
The majority of academic courswork will blend specific training courses with general education classes. Conventional specialty courses will be in subject areas such as human tendencies, criminology methods, crime investigation, legal systems, probation and parole, correction facility practices, basic constitutional law, juvenile justice, public safety, and ethics.
What should I do now?
Type your zip code into our criminal justice education program research tool. Schools that might work for you:
- Pursue a Bachelor's or Master's in Criminal Justice Online
- Designed to prepare students to serve the needs of 21st century communities.
- Flexibility for full-time students or working professionals
- Advance your skills in crime analysis and strategic planning
- Prepare to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators & responsible leaders
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- B.S. in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!