Does working as a criminal justice professional sound good to you?
This site is made to connect you with some of the finest criminal justice degree courses in the state.
The North Dakota institutions brought up on this site deliver specialized training, certifications, associates or bachelor degrees in law enforcement, criminal justice or criminology.
As you’re likely aware, today’s need for prepared men and women in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private security fields is dramatically rising. Law enforcement officers and various officials are wanted at different levels — federal, state and local levels.
How do I get involved with this career field?
There are a variety of ways to prepare for your starting position. A lot of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative support staff jobs are achievable with a certification of achievement or associate’s diploma.
Likely the most preferred route, however, would be to earn a bachelor’s diploma which will supply you with the training you need to not just acquire your initial position, but also supply you with the credentials to one day receive promotions in the organization as time goes on. With that being said, individuals that aspire to advanced positions within demanding federal agencies such as the ATF, Secret Service, CIA or FBI could ultimately benefit from earning a Master’s degree.
Which kind of jobs are attainable?
You will find a substantial selection of career alternatives at the national, state or local level. Common career groupings include crime detectives, private investigators, homeland security agents, insurance investigators, legal clerks, corrections officers, crime scene analysts, sheriff’s deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Federal Marshals and Secret Service.
What will I study?
A lot of academic coursework will mix specialized curriculum with general education sessions. General specialty lessons will be in subject areas including human behavior, criminology methods, crime investigations, judicial systems, parole and probation, correction facility practices, constitutional and criminal law, public policy, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
What should I do now?
Type your zip code into our training program research tool. Take a look through these choices:
- Post University has trained thousands of successful professionals in Criminal Justice
- Find concentrations in Legal Studies, Correctional Counseling & more
- 100% online Criminal Justice B.S. degree
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...