Has the criminal justice career field always interested you?
This website is designed to connect you to a few of the most affordable criminal justice degree programs in the state.
The Ohio colleges talked about on this site supply specific coursework, certificates, associate’s or bachelors degrees in law enforcement, criminal justice or another legal or justice area.
As you’re probably aware, today’s need for skilled individuals in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection fields is greatly growing. Law enforcement officers and agents are required at different levels — federal, state and local level.
How do I enter into this profession?
There are different ways to train for your initial job. A number of state corrections, law enforcement, and administrative service staff job positions are obtainable with a program certificate of completion or two-year or under degree.
A recommended route, however, could be to acquire a four-year college diploma which may supply you with the training you need to not just attain your very first professional position, but also give you the credentials to later receive promotions in the organization in the future. With that being said, individuals who aspire to higher level positions in competitive national agencies such as the CIA, Secret Service, ATF or FBI could ultimately benefit by getting a graduate degree.
Which kind of job opportunities are likely?
You will discover a diverse selection of job options at the national level. Typical employment categories include crime detectives, private detectives, homeland security officials, corporate insurance investigators, court clerks, prison personnel, crime scene researchers, sheriff’s deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, US Marshals and Secret Service.
What topics will I be studying?
Most training curriculum will mix specific curriculum with general learning classes. Usual specialty classes will be in topics such as criminal conduct, criminology systems, criminal investigations, judicial systems, probation, correction facility practices, basic constitutional law, juvenile law, community safety, victimology and ethics.
What should I do next?
Place your zip code into our criminal justice training program lookup tool. These schools offer degree programs:
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - 100% online
- Courses include Introduction to Law Enforcement, Criminal Law and Procedures, and Criminology
- Program focuses on theoretical and applied criminal justice, the role of law enforcement in the justice system, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree online
- Non-profit and institutionally accredited by WASC
- Over 101,000 Argosy University graduates
- Get 24/7 access to online library, tech support, career services, & more
- Various forms of financial aid are available to students who are eligible
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Master of Science in Criminal Justice, and more.
- Advanced degrees in criminal justice help working professionals stay up to date on the latest law enforcement practices.
- Some programs offer the opportunity for hands-on experience working on real criminal cases.
- Flexible online and campus-based programs available.
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Does Justice Studies and Criminal Justice interest you? Study these subjects and earn your Bachelor or Master of Science degree from Grand Canyon University!
- Pursue or expand on your career in law enforcement, government, social work, or political science.
- Convenience: Bachelor's courses can be completed online, on campus, or a combination of both! Master's courses can be completed online!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Speak to an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!