Have you considered going to school to become a criminal justice professional?
This website is made to connect you to a couple of the finest criminal justice degree programs around the nation.
The Oklahoma colleges mentioned on our site present specialty training, certifications, associate’s or bachelors diplomas in criminal or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re most likely aware, today’s need for schooled people in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private security fields is dramatically growing. Law enforcement personnel and various officials are needed at all levels — local, state and federal levels.
How do I get involved with this field?
There are many different ways to train for your initial job. A good number of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff job positions are possible with a certification of achievement or two-year or under degree.
A recommended approach, however, would be to attain a four-year college diploma which should give you the degree you need to not only obtain your very first position, but also give you the credentials to maybe get promoted in the organization as time goes on. Having said that, individuals that aspire to higher level positions within competitive government agencies such as the FBI, Secret Service, ATF or CIA may eventually benefit from working towards a graduate diploma.
Which kind of jobs are likely?
You can find a vast variety of career choices at the national or state level. Popular career descriptions include police investigators, private investigators, homeland security officials, corporate insurance investigators, court clerks, prison authorities, crime scene specialists, local sheriff office deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What will I be studying?
The majority of career training programs will bundle specialized training courses with general learning classes. Typical specialty coursework will be in subject areas including criminal behavior, criminology strategies, criminal investigations, judicial systems, probation, correction facility procedures, constitutional and criminal law, public policy, juvenile law, community safety, and ethics.
Where should I go next?
Put your zip code in our diploma program search tool. We have put together a list:
- Does Justice Studies and Criminal Justice interest you? Study these subjects and earn your Bachelor or Master of Science degree from Grand Canyon University!
- Pursue or expand on your career in law enforcement, government, social work, or political science.
- Convenience: Bachelor's courses can be completed online, on campus, or a combination of both! Master's courses can be completed online!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Speak to an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree online
- Non-profit and institutionally accredited by WASC
- Over 101,000 Argosy University graduates
- Get 24/7 access to online library, tech support, career services, & more
- Various forms of financial aid are available to students who are eligible
- Criminal Justice (BS)
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Criminal Justice and Law Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements and Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Crime Scene Investigation, Forensic Psychology, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!