Have you considered going to school to become a criminal justice professional?
This website is made to connect you to a couple of the finest criminal justice degree programs around the nation.
The Oklahoma colleges mentioned on our site present specialty training, certifications, associate’s or bachelors diplomas in criminal or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re most likely aware, today’s need for schooled people in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private security fields is dramatically growing. Law enforcement personnel and various officials are needed at all levels — local, state and federal levels.
How do I get involved with this field?
There are many different ways to train for your initial job. A good number of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative help and support staff job positions are possible with a certification of achievement or two-year or under degree.
A recommended approach, however, would be to attain a four-year college diploma which should give you the degree you need to not only obtain your very first position, but also give you the credentials to maybe get promoted in the organization as time goes on. Having said that, individuals that aspire to higher level positions within competitive government agencies such as the FBI, Secret Service, ATF or CIA may eventually benefit from working towards a graduate diploma.
Which kind of jobs are likely?
You can find a vast variety of career choices at the national or state level. Popular career descriptions include police investigators, private investigators, homeland security officials, corporate insurance investigators, court clerks, prison authorities, crime scene specialists, local sheriff office deputies, city police and state highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What will I be studying?
The majority of career training programs will bundle specialized training courses with general learning classes. Typical specialty coursework will be in subject areas including criminal behavior, criminology strategies, criminal investigations, judicial systems, probation, correction facility procedures, constitutional and criminal law, public policy, juvenile law, community safety, and ethics.
Where should I go next?
Put your zip code in our diploma program search tool. We have put together a list:
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!