Thinking about going to school for a criminal justice degree?
Our website is engineered to link you with some of the top criminal justice diploma courses around the nation.
The Rhode Island schools referred to on this site present specialty training, certifications, associate’s or bachelor’s diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re most likely aware, the need for well trained people in law enforcement, judicial, corrections, and private protection fields is significantly rising. Law enforcement officers and various agents are needed at just about all levels — federal, state and local level.
How do I get into this industry?
There are quite a few ways you can prepare for your initial position. A good number of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative support staff positions are possible with a certification of achievement or two-year degree.
Most likely the most suggested course, however, is to complete a bachelor’s diploma which will supply you with the diploma you need to not just secure your initial position, but also provide you with the credentials to maybe get promoted within the organization as time goes on. With that being said, individuals that aspire to an advanced position at very competitive federal government agencies such as the Secret Service, ATF, CIA or FBI might one day benefit from completing a Master’s degree.
What type of job positions are likely?
There’s a diverse range of vocational possibilities at the national or local level. Normal job classifications include crime detectives, private investigators, homeland security and customs specialists, corporate insurance investigators, judicial clerks, prison personnel, crime scene analysts, sheriff’s deputies, city police and highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What topics will I study?
Most career training programs will bring together specialty training with general education classes. Conventional professional lessons will be in subjects including human conduct, criminology systems, criminal investigation, American judicial systems, parole and probation, correction facility procedures, criminal law, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
What should I do next?
Place your zip code in our criminal justice diploma program search tool. Start with this list:
- Does Justice Studies and Criminal Justice interest you? Study these subjects and earn your Bachelor or Master of Science degree from Grand Canyon University!
- Pursue or expand on your career in law enforcement, government, social work, or political science.
- Convenience: Bachelor's courses can be completed online, on campus, or a combination of both! Master's courses can be completed online!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Speak to an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- B.S. in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!