Thinking about going to school for a criminal justice degree?
Our website is engineered to link you with some of the top criminal justice diploma courses around the nation.
The Rhode Island schools referred to on this site present specialty training, certifications, associate’s or bachelor’s diplomas in law enforcement, criminal justice or a justice or legal-related area.
As you’re most likely aware, the need for well trained people in law enforcement, judicial, corrections, and private protection fields is significantly rising. Law enforcement officers and various agents are needed at just about all levels — federal, state and local level.
How do I get into this industry?
There are quite a few ways you can prepare for your initial position. A good number of local corrections, law enforcement, and administrative support staff positions are possible with a certification of achievement or two-year degree.
Most likely the most suggested course, however, is to complete a bachelor’s diploma which will supply you with the diploma you need to not just secure your initial position, but also provide you with the credentials to maybe get promoted within the organization as time goes on. With that being said, individuals that aspire to an advanced position at very competitive federal government agencies such as the Secret Service, ATF, CIA or FBI might one day benefit from completing a Master’s degree.
What type of job positions are likely?
There’s a diverse range of vocational possibilities at the national or local level. Normal job classifications include crime detectives, private investigators, homeland security and customs specialists, corporate insurance investigators, judicial clerks, prison personnel, crime scene analysts, sheriff’s deputies, city police and highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What topics will I study?
Most career training programs will bring together specialty training with general education classes. Conventional professional lessons will be in subjects including human conduct, criminology systems, criminal investigation, American judicial systems, parole and probation, correction facility procedures, criminal law, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
What should I do next?
Place your zip code in our criminal justice diploma program search tool. Start with this list:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Associate of Applied Science In Public Safety and Security
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science in Legal Support and Services
- And more...
- Does Justice Studies and Criminal Justice interest you? Study these subjects and earn your Bachelor or Master of Science degree from Grand Canyon University!
- Pursue or expand on your career in law enforcement, government, social work, or political science.
- Convenience: Bachelor's courses can be completed online, on campus, or a combination of both! Master's courses can be completed online!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Speak to an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!