Is a criminal justice career in your future?
Our site is crafted to connect you with a couple of the most affordable criminal justice training courses in the country.
The Tennessee institutions referred to on this site deliver specific training, certificates, associate’s or bachelor degrees in law enforcement, criminal justice or criminology.
As you’re probably aware, the demand for schooled men and women in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private protection career fields is greatly increasing. Law enforcement officers and other professionals are needed at all levels — local, state and federal level.
How do I get involved in this career path?
There are different ways to prepare for your first position. A large number of local judicial, law enforcement, and administrative support staff job opportunities are possible with a program certificate of achievement or associate’s degree.
Likely the most recommended plan, however, would be to complete a four-year college degree which might provide you with the degree you need to not just secure your initial job, but also provide you with the credentials to possibly get promoted within the organization as time goes on. Having said that, individuals who aspire to a high level position at competitive national agencies such as the FBI, Secret Service, ATF or CIA might one day benefit by completing a Master’s diploma.
Which kind of job opportunities are attainable?
There is a diverse span of job choices at the local, national or state level. Basic job classifications include police detectives, private detectives, customs and homeland security officials, insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, prison officers, crime scene specialists, local sheriff office deputies, police and highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and Federal Marshals.
What will I be studying?
Many career training courses will bring together specialty training courses with general learning courses. Routine specialized training will be in subjects such as human conduct, criminology systems, criminal investigations, court systems, probation, corrections practices, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile justice, public safety, and ethics.
Where should I go first?
Type your zip code in our criminal justice degree program research tool. Begin your research here:
- Pursue a Bachelor's or Master's in Criminal Justice Online
- Designed to prepare students to serve the needs of 21st century communities.
- Flexibility for full-time students or working professionals
- Advance your skills in crime analysis and strategic planning
- Prepare to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators & responsible leaders
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!