Is a criminal justice career in your future?
Our site is crafted to connect you with a couple of the most affordable criminal justice training courses in the country.
The Tennessee institutions referred to on this site deliver specific training, certificates, associate’s or bachelor degrees in law enforcement, criminal justice or criminology.
As you’re probably aware, the demand for schooled men and women in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private protection career fields is greatly increasing. Law enforcement officers and other professionals are needed at all levels — local, state and federal level.
How do I get involved in this career path?
There are different ways to prepare for your first position. A large number of local judicial, law enforcement, and administrative support staff job opportunities are possible with a program certificate of achievement or associate’s degree.
Likely the most recommended plan, however, would be to complete a four-year college degree which might provide you with the degree you need to not just secure your initial job, but also provide you with the credentials to possibly get promoted within the organization as time goes on. Having said that, individuals who aspire to a high level position at competitive national agencies such as the FBI, Secret Service, ATF or CIA might one day benefit by completing a Master’s diploma.
Which kind of job opportunities are attainable?
There is a diverse span of job choices at the local, national or state level. Basic job classifications include police detectives, private detectives, customs and homeland security officials, insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, prison officers, crime scene specialists, local sheriff office deputies, police and highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and Federal Marshals.
What will I be studying?
Many career training courses will bring together specialty training courses with general learning courses. Routine specialized training will be in subjects such as human conduct, criminology systems, criminal investigations, court systems, probation, corrections practices, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile justice, public safety, and ethics.
Where should I go first?
Type your zip code in our criminal justice degree program research tool. Begin your research here:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Associate of Applied Science In Public Safety and Security
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science in Legal Support and Services
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
- General Practice Paralegal
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Applied Criminology (Master of Arts) - Online
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Legal Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- And more...
- Have a Fascination with Crime or a Passion for Justice? Get Educated in the Criminal Justice Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Criminal Justice & Criminalistics, Forensic Science, Law Enforcement Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!