Is a criminal justice career in your future?
Our site is crafted to connect you with a couple of the most affordable criminal justice training courses in the country.
The Tennessee institutions referred to on this site deliver specific training, certificates, associate’s or bachelor degrees in law enforcement, criminal justice or criminology.
As you’re probably aware, the demand for schooled men and women in law enforcement, corrections, legal, and private protection career fields is greatly increasing. Law enforcement officers and other professionals are needed at all levels — local, state and federal level.
How do I get involved in this career path?
There are different ways to prepare for your first position. A large number of local judicial, law enforcement, and administrative support staff job opportunities are possible with a program certificate of achievement or associate’s degree.
Likely the most recommended plan, however, would be to complete a four-year college degree which might provide you with the degree you need to not just secure your initial job, but also provide you with the credentials to possibly get promoted within the organization as time goes on. Having said that, individuals who aspire to a high level position at competitive national agencies such as the FBI, Secret Service, ATF or CIA might one day benefit by completing a Master’s diploma.
Which kind of job opportunities are attainable?
There is a diverse span of job choices at the local, national or state level. Basic job classifications include police detectives, private detectives, customs and homeland security officials, insurance investigators, courtroom clerks, prison officers, crime scene specialists, local sheriff office deputies, police and highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and Federal Marshals.
What will I be studying?
Many career training courses will bring together specialty training courses with general learning courses. Routine specialized training will be in subjects such as human conduct, criminology systems, criminal investigations, court systems, probation, corrections practices, basic constitutional law, public policy, juvenile justice, public safety, and ethics.
Where should I go first?
Type your zip code in our criminal justice degree program research tool. Begin your research here:
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree online
- Non-profit and institutionally accredited by WASC
- Over 101,000 Argosy University graduates
- Get 24/7 access to online library, tech support, career services, & more
- Various forms of financial aid are available to students who are eligible
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Enhance your skills and prepare for a rewarding career in criminal justice. Apply to Grand Canyon University!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Become a legal expert and preserve a healthy community surrounded by safety, security and justice.
- Build legal-related skills in crime analysis, strategic planning and law enforcement to meet community demands.
- Help professionals in law enforcement address issues in public policy, social research and justice administration.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
- General Practice Paralegal
- Criminal Justice, Associate Degree
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!