Are you considering a career in the criminal justice field?
Our site is structured to link you to a couple of the leading criminal justice diploma courses around the state.
The Washington schools talked about on this website offer professional coursework, certificates, associate’s or bachelor’s degrees in criminal or criminology.
As you’re probably aware, the demand for well trained people in law enforcement, corrections, judicial, and private security career fields is significantly rising. Law enforcement personnel and other professionals are required at just about all levels — local, state and federal stage.
How do I break into this field?
There are more than a few ways you can prepare for your first position. Many state judicial, law enforcement, and administrative service staff jobs are obtainable with a certificate of achievement or associate’s degree.
The encouraged approach, however, is to acquire a four-year university diploma which will provide you with the degree you need to not just earn your initial position, but also give you the credentials to possibly get promoted within the organization as time goes by. With that being said, individuals who aspire to higher level positions in competitive federal agencies such as the FBI, ATF, CIA or Secret Service could ultimately benefit by earning a graduate diploma.
What type of job opportunities are likely?
You can find a considerable variety of job opportunities at the state or local level. Basic employment areas include criminal detectives, private detectives, border and customs specialists, insurance investigators, legal clerks, prison officers, crime scene specialists, sheriff’s deputies, city police and highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What will I be studying?
The vast majority of career training coursework will blend professional training courses with general learning sessions. Ordinary specialty class work will be in subjects including criminal conduct, criminology methods, criminal investigation, American court systems, probation, corrections procedures, criminal law, public policy, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
Where should I go next?
Place your zip code in our training program research tool. Affordable schools you can check out:
- Passionate about law and the justice system? Pursue a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Criminal Justice online from Grand Canyon University.
- GCU's Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies and Master of Science in Criminal Justice are designed to prepare students to serve the needs of 21st century communities.
- Whether you are a full-time student or working professional, Grand Canyon University offers the flexibility you need to earn your criminal justice degree.
- If you are interested in growing your skills in crime analysis and strategic planning, consider earning a degree in criminal justice.
- Grand Canyon University prepares learners to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators & responsible leaders by providing an academically challenging curriculum.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!