Are you considering a career in the criminal justice field?
Our site is structured to link you to a couple of the leading criminal justice diploma courses around the state.
The Washington schools talked about on this website offer professional coursework, certificates, associate’s or bachelor’s degrees in criminal or criminology.
As you’re probably aware, the demand for well trained people in law enforcement, corrections, judicial, and private security career fields is significantly rising. Law enforcement personnel and other professionals are required at just about all levels — local, state and federal stage.
How do I break into this field?
There are more than a few ways you can prepare for your first position. Many state judicial, law enforcement, and administrative service staff jobs are obtainable with a certificate of achievement or associate’s degree.
The encouraged approach, however, is to acquire a four-year university diploma which will provide you with the degree you need to not just earn your initial position, but also give you the credentials to possibly get promoted within the organization as time goes by. With that being said, individuals who aspire to higher level positions in competitive federal agencies such as the FBI, ATF, CIA or Secret Service could ultimately benefit by earning a graduate diploma.
What type of job opportunities are likely?
You can find a considerable variety of job opportunities at the state or local level. Basic employment areas include criminal detectives, private detectives, border and customs specialists, insurance investigators, legal clerks, prison officers, crime scene specialists, sheriff’s deputies, city police and highway patrol officers, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What will I be studying?
The vast majority of career training coursework will blend professional training courses with general learning sessions. Ordinary specialty class work will be in subjects including criminal conduct, criminology methods, criminal investigation, American court systems, probation, corrections procedures, criminal law, public policy, juvenile justice, community safety, and ethics.
Where should I go next?
Place your zip code in our training program research tool. Affordable schools you can check out:
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree online
- Non-profit and institutionally accredited by WASC
- Over 101,000 Argosy University graduates
- Get 24/7 access to online library, tech support, career services, & more
- Various forms of financial aid are available to students who are eligible
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!