Thinking about getting started in the criminal justice field?
This website is built to link you with some of the top criminal justice degree programs in the nation.
The Wisconsin schools discussed on this website deliver specialty training, certifications, associate’s or bachelors diplomas in criminal or another legal or justice area.
As you’re likely aware, today’s demand for competent men and women in law enforcement, legal, corrections, and private protection career fields is significantly increasing. Law enforcement officers and various professionals are wanted at all levels — local, state and federal stage.
How do I get started in this field?
There are a handful of ways you can get trained for your starting job. Many state judicial, law enforcement, and administrative support staff job opportunities are possible with a program certificate of completion or associate’s diploma.
The encouraged plan, however, could be to acquire a bachelor’s degree which should give you the education you need to not only acquire your initial professional position, but also give you the qualifications to one day receive promotions within the organization as time goes by. That being said, people who aspire to higher level positions at elite federal agencies such as the FBI, Secret Service, ATF or CIA might eventually benefit from completing a graduate diploma.
What type of positions are likely?
You will find a big variety of career alternatives at the national level. Normal employment areas include police investigators, private investigators, homeland security and customs specialists, corporate insurance investigators, court clerks, corrections officers, crime scene analysts, local sheriff office deputies, city police and highway patrol officers, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and US Marshals.
What will I be studying?
Many educational coursework will bring together professional training courses with general learning sessions. Frequent specialty class work will be in subject areas including criminal conduct, criminology procedures, crime investigation, judicial systems, probation and parole, corrections procedures, basic constitutional law, juvenile law, public safety, victimology and ethics.
Where should I go now?
Place your zip code into our diploma program research tool. We have a list of affordable options:
- Pursue a Bachelor's or Master's in Criminal Justice Online
- Designed to prepare students to serve the needs of 21st century communities.
- Flexibility for full-time students or working professionals
- Advance your skills in crime analysis and strategic planning
- Prepare to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators & responsible leaders
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Law and Public Policy
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!